- Mfuko wa Pensheni wa PPF umetunukiwa tuzo ya mshindi wa jumla wa Mahesabu Safi kwa kipindi cha fedha cha mwaka 2013. Tuzo hiyo ilitolewa na Naibu Waziri wa Fedha, Mhe. Adam
- Rais Jakaya Kikwete, akimkabidhi hundi ya shilingi milioni 5, mfanyakazi bora wa Mfuko wa Pensheni wa PPF 2013, Herman Kachima, wakati wa kilele cha siku ya Wafanyakazi Duniani ambapo kitaifa
- Mwenyekiti wa Taasisi ya Wanawake na Maendeleo (WAMA), Mke wa Rais wa Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania, Mama Salma Kikwete, akimkabidhi zawadi ya laptop kwa mwanafunzi Pascalia Thobias baada ya
- Rais wa Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania Mh. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete akimkabidhi tuzo Mkurugenzi Mkuu wa Mfuko wa Pensheni wa PPF Bw. William Erio.Mfuko wa Pensheni wa PPF ulipata tuzo
The PPF Pensions Fund was established by the PPF Pensions Fund Act [Cap 372 R.E 2002] as amended time to time with the objective of providing pensions and other related terminal benefits to all employees in the formal and informal sectors.
Our commitment is to deliver both effective and efficient services which recognizes and value the importance of our customers. We are dedicated to continue developing and improving our customer services by focusing on keeping our customers at the centre of all Fund activities. Read more
To be a model provider of comprehensive Social Security Services.
To provide quality pensions and allied benefits to members through utilization of dedicated human capital and modern technology with high degree of accuracy and promptness.
Factors taken into account when computing pensions benefits include:
- APE = Average of the highest 3 years salary for the last 10 years.
- PS = Pension Service (The Contributory period in Months)
- PF = Pension Factor/Accrual rate (1/580)