- Chairperson of the Parliamentary Committee on HIV/AIDS and Drugs, Lediana Mng'ong'o (standing), delivers a speech at a meeting between her committee and PPF staff in Dar es Salaam recently. Looking
- From right to left, Minister for Finance Dr. William Mgimwa, PPF Director General William Erio, Deputy Minister for Youth, Labour & Employment Dr. Makongoro Mahanga, and the Public Accounts Committee
- Chairperson of the Parliamentary Commitee on Social Service, who is also Peramiho Member of Parliament, Jenista Mhagama (R), recieves PPF's Membership card, from the Fund's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- Mwenyekiti wa Taasisi ya Wanawake na Maendeleo (WAMA), Mke wa Rais wa Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania, Mama Salma Kikwete, akimkabidhi zawadi ya laptop kwa mwanafunzi Pascalia Thobias baada ya
The PPF Pensions Fund was established by the PPF Pensions Fund Act [Cap 372 R.E 2002] as amended time to time with the objective of providing pensions and other related terminal benefits to all employees in the formal and informal sectors.
Our commitment is to deliver both effective and efficient services which recognizes and value the importance of our customers. We are dedicated to continue developing and improving our customer services by focusing on keeping our customers at the centre of all Fund activities. Read more
To be a model provider of comprehensive Social Security Services.
To provide quality pensions and allied benefits to members through utilization of dedicated human capital and modern technology with high degree of accuracy and promptness.
Factors taken into account when computing pensions benefits include:
- APE = Annual Pensionable Emoluments (Average of the best salaries for five years during membership period)
- PS = Pension Service (The Contributory period in Months)
- PF = Pension Factor/Accrual rate (1/600)